Well, I did it again.
Kinda had the feeling last night like I was forgetting something, but I ran through the work, school, Declare Conference, and personal ‘to-do’ lists, and nothing seemed urgent.
Until this morning when I dropped the kids off at school and realized it’s Thursday. Oh shoot.
It’s Thought Provoking Thursday and I didn’t get that post finished.
I apologize y’all. But I know that you know what real life is like, and that these things just sometimes happen. I’m not going to beat myself up about it, instead, I’m going to make the best of it and arrange a little neighborly fun for all of us!
Have you Met Your New Neighbor Yet?
No, not the one you’ve lived next door to for years (although hopefully you do know them!)
Have you met your new neighbor here at Thought Provoking Thursday?
I had so much fun getting to know y’all a week or two back, I’d like to keep it going and keep building community.
Here’s the plan for this week:
1. Link up your post, (of course.) 🙂
2. Leave a comment on the linked post before yours (as ususal).
3. Come back and visit 2-3 more links. Or if you’re an early bird, go visit 2-3 links from last week’s post.
4. Say hi. Leave a comment. Maybe subscribe, follow the writer on Twitter or Facebook, if you like what you see…
5. Repeat if you feel like it!
The idea here is to interact more with each other.
To build just a little bit more #ThoughtProvokingThursday community.
No need to spend hours doing this… just a few extra minutes would be great, if you can make the time. Some of my best Real Life friends started out as online friends. You never know who you’ll meet!
What do you say?
Are you in?
Something to think about…